Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ripples

photo hunt

Ducks

I was having a hard time thinking what image to put for this week's theme, but when I saw a definition of ripples as, "To form small waves or undulations, as water agitated by a breeze." I think this image could be a good example of that definition, as these waves won't form if not for the breeze of air (and the movement of the ducks), right? =)

This image was taken last March, when my siblings and I went to Manila to check out MV Doulos. The ship will be open to public at around 2PM, and since we were a bit early, we went to Fort Santiago first to roam and take pictures. These ducks caught our attention, and immediately they became models for a mini photo shoot.

*** Jenn ***

9 comments:

upto6only said...

nice entry. I love your shot :)

Happy Weekend

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

Delightful swirl of ripples! Very pretty!

Sandra said...

Very nice shot, love the ducks in the middle.

Sherry Shealy Martschink said...

What a wonderful photo. Ripples but so peaceful.

http://blondesherry.blogspot.com/2009/08/ph-ripples-and-more-ripples.html

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Cute shot!

Mine is up! I hope you have a chance to visit.
New York Traveler.net

Have a great weekend!
Mrs. Mecomber

CY said...

Nice shot of the ripples created by the ducks. Happy weekend. Mine is Thailand ripples. :)
http://tangcyee.com/?p=822

kayerj said...

love the ducks. my photo hunt is here Thanks

Claudia said...

Perfect and beautiful photo.

healingmagichands said...

this is a great shot, and I really like the way the ripples from the two ducks interact and make several different patterns in the water. Glad I stopped by. My ripples are up too.

http://healingmagichands.wordpress.com/2009/08/22/photohunter-ripples/