Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Walk of Fate

This month on Ruby Tuesday, I will feature pictures related to "love."



Walk of Fate

This was taken from the choir loft of San Agustin Church in Intramuros, Manila last month. At that time, I was with shutterbug friends who invited us for a Church Architecture shoot. When we reached the church, people were busy preparing for a wedding, so thinking that it would look nice taking a picture inside the church as the bride walks down the aisle, we hurried to go to the choir loft and waited for the wedding to start.

I was thankful to my friend Halie, who lent me her superzoom camera. If not for her camera, I might not be able to zoom in the bride as close as this. Whoever the bride is, I am praying a blissful life with his groom.

*** Jenn ***

5 comments:

GreensboroDailyPhoto said...

Picture, magazine, perfect. What a capture. I love the way the bride's face isn't seen so that her "privacy" wasn't violated. She could be anybody! The picture tells such a story!

We posted on Ruby Tuesday, just after you and we always try to visit "neighbors" so, "Hello!"

Jan
GDP

Auntie E said...

What a beautiful shot. you do a wonderful job.
My Ruby Link for you to visit

life's journey said...

wow you capture perfectly great job done. Thanks for sharing. Mine is up too.

Sherri said...

gorgeous!

bertN said...

That was a great capture!