Saturday, September 26, 2009

Twisted

photo hunt

Feeling Rapunzel

I really thought I won't have any entry for this week, but I am so happy to see this picture as I organize my pictures in Flickr. This was taken last February when my brother and I went to Cebu City to attend the CFC - Singles for Christ International Conference. Before the conference, we took the option to join the tour around the city, and part of the places to visit was the Casa Gorordo - home of the first bishop of Cebu. It is now a museum featuring old furniture that dates back to the Spanish era.

By the balcony, I found this plant to be so interesting - must be very old now because the vine has reached the second floor of the building. Seeing this vine and the people below gave me an impression of being Rapunzel, with long locks reaching the ground so Prince Charming could climb up. =)

Happy weekends, everyone!

*** Jenn ***

8 comments:

ancient one said...

Beautiful twisted vine... and your description made me think, yes, someone could climb up her hair... Love this photo!

Heidi said...

Very, very cool shot. Great compostition and great photo skill are at work in this pic. And your comparison to Rapunzel is perfect.
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.

Susanne said...

Great twisted vine and I love the angle of the shot!

Lisa said...

Wonderful image (It even fits last week's theme. :-))

jams o donnell said...

Excellent shot. That is on impressive vine! Happy weekend

Alice Audrey said...

Great shot!

upto6only said...

beautiful vine nice take.

kim said...

Great shot! The vine almost looks like it's braided.