Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Wall Lamps

For this month on Ruby Tuesday, I will post pictures from my trip to Cebu City last February. =)



Lights

On our last day in Cebu, brother and I went to visit the Taoist Temple in Lahug. It rained when we arrived, but it was a good thing that the skies have cleared up before we left.

I explored as much as I could while in the place - climbing the stairs for more height, even if it was raining. On the upper part of the temple, there was a little prayer space, and the walls/fence were decorated with these lamps. I love the progression of the lamps, so I went to take a picture of it.

I bet this sight would look really cool at night time.

*** Jenn ***


7 comments:

Marites said...

nice angle shot! I haven't been to that place for a long time now. Would love to visit it again. my RT is up here.

life's journey said...

the way you shot is cool...Happy Ruby Tuesday...Mine is ready too.

marian said...

what a FABULOUS shot..love it!!

Miranda said...

I love this, you captured so much. Looks like such a pretty place.

maryt/theteach said...

Stunning shot, Jenn! Thanks so much for participating, we had 100+ people sign Mr. Linky today! Happy Ruby Tuesday! :)

Carolyn Ford said...

Ohhhh....I like that photo! The red, black and white are so nice!

Becca said...

That architecture is just amazing...great photo!