Saturday, January 14, 2012

Cabarnet Sauvignon

Would you believe it's exactly a month ago since I last posted here? Oh well, I surely got drowned with so many things, but I am pretty much determined to get myself out of this rut. :)

Oh, by the way... Happy new year!

Cabernet Sauvignon

Celebrations are often celebrated with a bottle of wine, and this bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon - together with it's very cute wine rack (shaped like a carriage) was something given to me when I attended the press conference of the Weddings & Debuts 2012 Bridal Fair last Thursday at Plaza Ibarra in Timog, Quezon City. The Wedding Library organized this event (the Bridal Fair will be next month), and as a parting gift for us who attended, we got this.

I don't drink wine that much, but I found this one really cute, so I might use this for future celebrations here at home - as a table centerpiece.




Macro Flowers Saturday badge 2 Today's Flowers