This week is an "Open" week, and I am sharing this picture:
I took this at Plaza Ibarra (Timog, Quezon City) while waiting for the event to start. Plaza Ibarra is one of the great choices for a party venue, and since the venue was spacious, these vine also added drama to the venue. Looking up, I was amazed that the leaves looked like hearts, so I quickly aimed my camera to take a shot.
I was on auto mode when I took this (normally during events, I play safe by using the auto mode), and even if my camera's still considered a point-and-shoot, I am happy that my camera can create that blur in the background, making the subject stand out, even if I had to use the zoom.
Image with Texture.
To get to this edit, I...
- Ran the "Black and White Film" script, set to Agfa 200x.
- Ran the "Retinex" script, some settings changed according to my preference.
- Added some color to the image (slightly deep pink tone).
- Added a layer of Kim Klassen's "Phoebe" texture, set to Screen at 85%.
- Added a layer of Kim Klassen's "Lilly" texture, set to Multiply at 100%.
- Ran the National Geographic script, settings changed according to my preference.
- Ran the Manny Librodo Sharpening script, settings changed according to my preference.
- Used the Burn tool set to Shadows at 10%.
- Added name stamp, flattened and saved the image.
Hope you liked the end result. :)