Saturday, August 01, 2009

Entertainment

photo hunt

14 - summer activity

In every celebration the Filipino have, there's always a space to the the videoke, or the video karaoke. Filipinos just love singing and whether they have a good singing voice or not, we all will sing our hearts out!

Because my voice isn't that really good, I stay to the ballads whenever I am asked to sing the videoke. However, just for the spirit of fun, I sometimes sing Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" or Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive."

*** Jenn ***

6 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

My sister and her husband love love karaoke! I'm too shy!

I played too :)

gengen said...

Oh that is my favorite entertainment. Last week I have fun singing that videokey....love it. Mine is also up...

If I Could Escape . . . said...

I LOVE karaoke!! Happy weekend to you!

ohmygums said...

I miss karaoke and videoke back home... Incidentally, my friends always request me to sing "I will Survie" and "Bohemian Rhapsody" ... not because I'm a great singer, I sound funny :)

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Never tried karaoke! Good photo for today.

Mine is up, too. Have a great weekend!

Mrs. Mecomber
New York Traveler.net

Photo Junkie said...

What a great composition to your photo. I love to watch people do Karaoke. I don't have the guts to do it.