Sunday, March 14, 2010

Jellies

It's been so long since I last joined Camera Critters. Anyway, I am back once again, and this month, I will be featuring pictures of jellyfishes!



364/365 - Jellies

30 December of last year, the family went to the Manila Ocean Park as our last family bonding moment. The park has a new attraction - the jellyfishes, so we didn't let the moment pass that we don't see them.

I have been struggling with the camera settings as I took pictures of marine life (before we saw the jellyfishes, we first checked out the different fishes), and at first I had a hard time picturing the jellies, but after sometime I was able to get a hang of it.

The jellies are white, but the tank changes colors in sequence, to give a more artsy look on them. I loved it when the jellies turn red, just like the one in this picture.

More jellies next week!

*** Jenn ***

7 comments:

Indrani said...

Interesting!
I have some shots in blue background. Your shot is like out of the world. Great one!

Kate said...

I'm visiting late because I spent the day photographing ancient Indian Pueblo ruins.

What an interesting critter to post!

eileeninmd said...

Great shots of the Jellies!

Carolyn Ford said...

That is a very impressive capture!

Oskar said...

That is just such a crazy looking animal!!

bertN said...

Ang galing!

Iowa Gardening Woman said...

Welcome back, great shots of the jelly fish.