Monday, March 22, 2010

Orchid

Continuing with the flowers with water drops series for Today's Flowers...

Today's Flowers

orchid

Taken July of last year, this orchid is one of my Aunt Julie's plants in her garden. I am a person who is always having a difficult time taking pictures of orchids, but when I saw this water drop, I knew I just have to take a picture of it.

It didn't rain... it wasn't the morning dew... this was actually taken late in the afternoon after Aunt watered the plants. :D

*** Jenn ***

2 comments:

Fetch Photos said...

Orchids are one of my favourite flowers. They remind me of my childhood as my Father had a knack for growing them. Beautiful!

DeniseinVA said...

Hi Jenn, your photos are always so enjoyable. This is a beautiful orchid and a lovely image. Thanks for sharing.