Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's the Head Dress!



Panagbenga Festival 2009

Since I haven't been around to do my supposed to be "Panagbenga Festival" theme for Ruby Tuesday last month, and I was out on the first month of November, too, so I figured I will just continue with it this month.

During the Panagbenga Festival (which is an annual flower festival in Baguio City), there were lots of different costumes - from tribal, to flashy, to mellow, to the extravagant ones. This, I think, is part of the extravagant ones ... which was really nice and cute, in my opinion. I wonder how heavy that head dress was. =)

*** Jenn ***

5 comments:

chubskulit said...

she's gorgeous!

Please come and find out what our little fashionista has to say.

Hootin' Anni said...

It's very pretty....but it looks so heavy.

My R T is posted. In honor of Veterans [kinda sorta]...it's museum quality to be sure.

Click Here

Happy Tuesday to you!

mark's tails said...

Great photo! Happy Ruby Tuesday.

life's journey said...

Oh she is pretty...Happy ruby Tuesday.

daylily777 said...

Wonderful Colorful Pic! 8~)
~Myrna