Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Beary Cheesy

New theme for the new month... this time I will be focusing on food. :)



353/365 - Beary Cheesy

In a photography forum, they had an assignment called "Red and Green." I didn't want to be Christmassy with my submission, so I decided to play with the gummy bears. I took this picture inside my dark, unlit bedroom, with the help of my sister's key chain light. I was aiming to use the light as a spot light concentrating on the gummy bears, but I just can't seem to get it. Although I liked this one, I am hoping to re-do this shot and make the background very chaotic - I would like to achieve a very disastrous background with the bears on focus giving it a message that "love conquers all."

Will certainly add gummy bears to the grocery list so I can re-shoot as soon as possible.

*** Jenn ***

4 comments:

Amanda Moore said...

I don't know how you came up with this idea but it is totally cute! Have a great 2010 and happy RT!selly

Hootin Anni said...

I call dibs on the red one!!!

My Ruby Tuesday is posted HERE --scroll down below the Heads or Tails Meme to find it tho!

Happy day to you.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I LOVE it!!! So very cute!
I hope you'll participate in another of the Photo Hunt Challenges soon!

Unknown said...

Great shot!