Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Strawberries

Continuing with the food posts for Ruby Tuesday...



Strawberries

When we did grocery shopping last weekend, I was amazed to see big strawberries on the shelves. These fruits were imported from Korea, and were very much bigger than the fruits being grown here in the Philippines. The fruits weren't that red, probably not fully riped yet, but there's something about strawberries that draws people into it. I am not a big lover of this fruit, but every time I see one, I always wanted to eat one.

But of course, we didn't buy these, because it was way too expensive. Maybe I will just wait for next month when I travel to Baguio City where most strawberries were sold. For now, I will just settle for this picture - which is also the wallpaper of my cell phone.

*** Jenn ***