Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Steamed Tilapia



Steamed Tilapia

During the holidays, Filipinos do serve a lot of foods on Christmas eve, which the family will eat by midnight of Christmas Day. We do know that often times, foods served include a line up of meaty, fatty foods, not to mention a wide array of pastries and sweets, so for Christmas Day, the family decided to cook light foods, one of which is this steamed tilapia, which my sister and I helped in cooking.

Simple as it seem be, we really loved eating this food. Goes to show that it's not the food on your table, it's the people who share the meal with you.

*** Jenn ***

3 comments:

Unknown said...

this looks good! i'm not much of a tilapia fan but i would certainly try this one.:p

eileeninmd said...

I like Tilapia but without the eyes.

Hootin Anni said...

I'm not sure I could eat this [tho I like tilapia] with the eyes staring back at me. LOL

Mine's Here A sweet kitty...but sour puss under the Christmas tree with ruby colored, red bows...you need to scroll down on the post, just below my pencil sketch!