Friday, January 29, 2010

Dome and Bell Tower



Dome and Bell Tower

It's been a while since I last did Sky Watch Friday - my apologies, I have been busy lately.

My share for today was taken from Manila Cathedral in Intramuros, Manila. That day, I met up with Shutterbug friends, who set out to take church architecture pictures. I wasn't part of their club, but because I do belong in the same forum with them, I got invited to come with them. I saw it as a nice chance to take pictures, so I went.

Normally, whenever I am at the Cathedral to take pictures, I would just take pictures of the facade. Happy with this shot, because I also was able to capture a different side of the church. It had been a great day for me, actually, because I was also able to take pictures inside the church.

*** Jenn ***

2 comments:

Lindz said...

it highlighted the blue clear sky, good shot.

Sylvia K said...

Terrific shot, Jenn! Love that beautiful blue sky with the cathedral silhouetted against it! Good to see you back! Have a great day!

Sylvia