* please mouse over to see the SOOC shot *
I am happy to say that the month started good because I was able to walk to and around Colinas Verdes today. I am very thankful that a person I met online just the other day turned out to be a very strict fitness buddy, so even if I woke up with a throbbing headache, I was able to get out of bed to get myself walking.
I took this picture near the Clubhouse. From afar, that "something pink" caught my attention, so walked near to take a look at it. I wasn't able to take that much pictures because it was windy, but this, I liked.
Getting to this edit, I took these steps:
- Scaled image to 640x480.
- Ran the "Photocopy" script, set to my own preference, then adjusted levels.
- Ran the "Purple Hue" action.
- Added a layer of Kim Klassen's "And Then Some" texture, set to divide at 100%.
- Added a layer of Kim Klassen's "And Then Some" texture, set to Multiply at 100%. This layer, I ran the "Ancient Warmth" action, followed by the Cooling Wratten 80 filter.
- Merge all layers, then ran the "Manny Librodo" sharpening script, set to default.
- Added watermark then saved the image.