Monday, May 17, 2010

Dilaw

Yellow

Today's Flowers

Continuing with the flower pictures I took two weeks ago at the Lung Center of the Philippines weekend market...

Since I arrived early and my two photowalk buddies called in to say they might be a little late, I just roamed around the place. My favorite part is always the row of plants / trees, because store owners just allow people to check the plants and yes, they do allow people to take pictures of it.

In one of the stalls, I saw some of these yellow flowers. I don't know if it's lilium or the stargazer - or maybe they are one and the same - but the bright yellow color definitely have caught my eye. Sadly, I wasn't the only one attracted to it, so I wasn't able to take much pictures. Of course, even if I have something to do, I have to give in to people who are actually going to buy the plant. I just said my gratitude to the stall owner for letting me take pictures of her plants.

*** Jenn ***

4 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

It is gorgeous Jen, thank you so much for sharing with us.

dianasfaria.com said...

well done! a beautiful flower. I love the color combination of bright yellow & the rich brown.

Andrea said...

Hi Jenn, thanks for dropping by as i learned we are from the same patch of earth. So, your powershot is really good to transmit what you see, i love that composition!

Kathy said...

This is a superb macro shot!