Next to rainbows, I find fireworks as something super magical. This image above was taken December 2011 - a short fireworks display (happening every weekends) at the SM Mall of Asia. Though short, I loved the display!
Ever since the first Pyromusical Competition at SM Mall of Asia, I have hoped to go and watch it, and this year will be the year that I will finally see the sky light up with awesome display. The 3rd Philippine International Pyromusical Competition will run for 6 Saturdays starting tomorrow, 11 February 2012.
Participated by 12 countries including the host country - the Philippines, this will be a very bright show you surely don't want to miss.
Schedule of Competition:
- 11 February 2012 - South Korea vs. Malta
- 18 February 2012 - United Kingdom vs. Spain
- 25 February 2012 - Finland vs. Portugal
- 03 March 2012 - China vs. the Netherlands
- 10 March 2012 - Australia vs. Canada
- 17 March 2012 - Italy vs. the Philippines
Everybody's invited to watch the show, but of course there will be tickets -
- Silver - p100
- Gold - p300
- VIP - p500
- VIP with Dinner - p1500
Time to get the camera and tripod ready! See you at the Pyromusical Competition!