Thursday, February 02, 2012

My Favorite Photo For January

A subscribed post prompted me to see about I Clicked it Up a Notch Photography's "Favorite / Best Photo for January" Contest. The term "contest" made me feel uneasy as I know I still am not a good photographer, but still, I want to share with you my favorite image for January.

Children's Island

I am not sure if this is the best of all the images I took last January, but this sure is my favorite. I took this last 04 January during my little sojourn at Hundred Islands in the province of Pangasinan with some relatives. I took this from Children's Island - called such because this area had the lowest water level - making it suitable for children to swin around.

This was post-processed, applying Vintage Film script and a little sharpening. I took another image at a different vantage point - focusing more on the island and boats, taking out the trees, but for some reason I prefer this one compared to the very clean one.



Click It Up A Notch