Monday, February 20, 2012

"A Change in the Weather is Sufficient"

Weather Quote

This week's Quotography prompt and image is something I could relate a lot...because it's been raining here for many days, though I am glad that it's sunny again - I can go out later to walk.

Anyway, I chose to share this old image (taken in 2009) because it showed how unpredictable weather was at that time. It was sunny all morning, but come near lunchtime, we spotted the rain from afar that made us pack our things and head on back to the boat to continue our island hopping.

We were thankful that even if it rained the time we were traveling, everytime we went down the boat and enjoy the beautiful islands of Coron (Palawan), the sun would peek and give us sunshine. It has been a wonderful trip.


Quotography at {My}Perspective