Monday, February 27, 2012

"Grow Like a Tree"

...and another week went by without a blog post from me. More than ever, I am feeling the pressures of juggling many things at the same time, but no way will I ever give up this blog and taking pictures.

Tree Quote

This week's Quotography prompt is "Trees." I love photographing trees! I love how each tree is different from the other and how much drama there is in a tree. My favorite is the leafless (but not dead) tree, but this month I am loving the "fire trees" I always see around Colinas Verdes whenever I do my morning walks.

I call them "My Sakura," or "My Cherry Trees," mainly because the tree only had flowers and no leaves. From afar they look like it's on fire, but zooming the camera in, more beauty and more drama surfaces.

Grow like a tree. Something I am telling myself...but I also tell myself not to be too tall and too proud.


Quotography at {My}Perspective