Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Lego Christmas Village

Lego Christmas Village


When I last went to SM Mall of Asia with K, we roamed around a bit after we ate lunch. Near the big Christmas tree and Christmas house where mall goers took their time in taking their pictures, there was a display of a Christmas village made using Lego. I was really impressed with this because I used to play with Lego when I was young, and I found it really difficult to come up with shapes and forms.

The Christmas village was placed in a terrarium, which made it difficult to take pictures of because of the reflections in the glass walls. I took this picture blindly; realizing the top part had no glass panel, I just held my cell phone up and clicked the shutter. Not a good picture, but I think it wasn't bad either.

*** Jenn ***