This SOOC image is provided by Amy of Mimibeth Photography. One of the things I love about Edit Me! is that the SOOC images are so pretty, it makes editing quite difficult. :)
I hoped to download a digital frame to add a little embellishment, but the one I downloaded will make the edited image look smaller, so I ditched the frame and just stayed with the image. Another simple edit for me, and here were the steps I made:
- Scaled image to 640x480.
- Ran the mute colors script, choosing the "desaturated overlay" in the selection.
- Added a layer of the "crumpled paper" texture set to soft light at 100%.
- Ran the Manny Librodo sharpening script.
- Ran the Burn tool set to shadow at 40%.
- Added my name stamp and flattened the image.
It's so great to edit pictures again. I surely missed doing this. :)