* please mouse over to see the SOOC shot *
This week is about Love, and for this challenge I am sharing a two year old picture - something I took the first time I tagged along a pre-nup shoot. I wasn't able to take that much pictures that time, but the few I took I love (of course). The only problem was that the sun was way too bright that time, and since my camera back then didn't have the full manual setting, I only settled with very low ISO. I took colored pictures, but when I finally posted the full album on my Facebook account, I converted it all to black and white so it would look a little subtle.
What I did for this edit:
- Converted image to black and white, using the Black and White Film tool, choosing Ilford HP5.
- Added a layer of Kim Klassen's "Chamomile" texture, set to grain merge at 70%.
- Added a layer of Kim Klassen's "Yesteryear" texture, set to screen at 80%.
- Ran the Manny Librodo sharpening script, adjusted to my own preference.
- Ran the Burn tool, set to shadow at 30%.
The sharpening tool added some noise to the image, which I think made the image look as if it was printed on a newspaper. :)