Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Texture Tuesdays | The "Do" Edition

It's been weeks since I last posted for Texture Tuesdays. This week's prompt is "Do," and here's my take:


* please mouse over to see the SOOC shot *

"Do make your own path."

Well, there will be a lot of arguments about that line, so I am going to leave it at that: short and to the point.

Anyway, I took this picture two Saturdays ago, when I decided to get back into jogging at Colinas Verdes. It being my "first day" (again), I took my camera with me just to capture scenes. Near the entrance of the proposed subdivision, I saw these three ladies about to start their jogging, too. The scenery, the colors, and the shadows just caught my interest, and I was glad to be able to capture this moment.

This was edited very quick and simple: After resizing the image, I just applied a layer of Kim Klassen's "Autumn Burst" set to Dodge at 75%, then I ran the Ancient Warmth action.