Monday, September 26, 2011

Master Your Time, Master Your Life

Time quote

I already posted a similar picture a few months ago, but this set had the "best" clock pictures I took, so for this week, am going to use another picture from the set.

I have read lots of quotes about time, but the quote I used was the one I can relate to the most. I often complain about having misfortunes in life because of my weight, but the truth is, I didn't master my time well. I spent many days of my life sitting around, eat out, and do nothing when I could actually spend those time working out or plan my meals, etcetera.

Watching the Biggest Loser, one statement hit me like a ton of bricks. One contestant shared, "Have you ever seen an old obese person? That's precisely the point, obese people don't get old, they die young." I am now 31 years old, and while I am thankful that despite my frame and despite the abuse I have done to myself, I still haven't had any major illnesses (aside from PCOS), and that I haven't been rushed to the hospital; I guess I could see that as a blessing and a wake up call.

I will be the master of my time;
I will be the master of my life.


Quotography at {My}Perspective