Thursday, October 06, 2011

Edit Me! | Week 21

Edit Me! Week 21 - SOOC by Amy

Today's SOOC image is provided by Amy of Artistically Amy. As what I always "complain" every Thursdays, why do the SOOC image has to be already perfect? Hehehehe. Another difficult image to edit for me, but playing with the downloaded scripts and actions, I came out with this:

Edit Me! Week 21 - Duotone Edit

I wanted to turn this into an Infrared image, but sadly I don't know the basics of doing it, so I just went with this.

The steps I made:
  • Resized image to 480x640.
  • Ran the Duotone Script.
  • Ran the Urban Acid script.
  • Gave it a pass of the Forest Action, to make it a little greener.
  • Ran the Manny Librodo sharpening script.

Thankful for these pre-made actions and scripts that made editing easier. :)