Friday, October 14, 2011

Foto Friday | Leaves

Let me start this post with something annoyingly funny:

Leaves

Yes, those were leaves... or what's left of it. Hahaha. Last Monday, I was tending the garden - taking out the garden snails while trying to avoid the furry caterpillars when I saw this. I was surprised at how fast the caterpillars eat the leaves, but I found it funny that they avoided eating the skeleton of the leaves. Hmmm.... choosy caterpillars? Anyway, this plant wasn't something important - it's one of those plants that just sprouted, so I was okay that the caterpillars ate this plant instead of our other plants.

Leaves

Here's my actual share for this week. Also taken on the same day, I initially took this for the "30 Day Challenge," but I was a day behind, so I decided to scrap the challenge altogether and just start again.

Both images were taken using my Sony Ericsson K800i cell phone.