Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Times 2 Edition


* please mouse over to see the SOOC shot *

I took this picture last year, when my friend (and neighbor) Ria and I went to Vigan as our last travel stop before going home. I decided to use a picture from our trip because we were actually planning to travel north again (actually, we should be traveling today as tomorrow's already the Surfing Break in La Union), but I can't travel this year anymore because I took care of the bills and my savings weren't enough to cover the Ilocos Norte part of our trip. We decided to just travel next summer, giving us enough time to save up and yes, lose weight. Tee Hee!

Anyway, what I did for this edit:
  • Scaled image to 480x640.
  • Added a layer of Kim Klassen's "Scripted Edges" texture, set to soft light at 72%.
  • Added a layer of Kim Klassen's "Sweettart" texture, set to grain merger at 65%.
  • Ran the "Desert" action, then adjusted levels to my liking.
  • Ran the "Urban Acid" script, set to 20%.
  • Ran the "Manny Librodo" sharpening script, set to my own preference.
  • Added watermark, flattened, and saved image.