Okay... it's all about RED for Texture Tuesdays, and here's my take:
* please mouse over to see the SOOC shot *
I took this picture last Sunday while sister and I were eating dinner at KFC (MRT - Ayala). This was actually a ceiling lamp, and is originally red in color. The SOOC looks a bit orange, maybe the light inside was a bit orange in hue. It's a circular lamp, so you'd notice a little gap on the upper right corner in the SOOC image.
Editing the image, I...
- Cloned and healed some parts of the image to cover up that little space on the upper right corner.
- Scaled image to 640x480.
- Added a layer of Kim Klassen's "Cracker Jack" texture, set to screen at 40%.
- Added a layer of Kim Klassen's "Luminous" texture, set to hard light at 40%.
- Ran the Manny Librodo sharpening script, using the default settings.
- Ran the National Geographic script, settings adjusted to my preference.
- Ran the Ancient Warmth action, then adjusted the levels to make the color a lot deeper.
- Added my name stamp then flattened and saved the image.
I call this the fabric edit, because I think the final image looked a lot like fabric. :) Well, even if I don't have that much time (I just got home from an event and I am feeling a bit sleepy already), I still was able to come up with a nice edit. :)