Saturday, February 23, 2013

Favorite Pictures From My Recent Baguio Trip

It's already Saturday as I am writing this (12:15am). I could have just let this post pass and go to bed as I still have to attend a culinary class tomorrow at 9am, but I just have this mojo of taking pictures again, and I didn't want to have a big pile of images waiting to be shared, so I will just go ahead and post this...but will make it short and sweet as I really have to be in bed already.

I didn't take that much images while I was in Baguio City for two days, but here are my personal favorites:

Burnham Park

Burnham Park
I took this one from the balcony of SM City Baguio (a mall). This came as a surprise... I was zooming on the Baguio Cathedral when my camera caught a glimpse of the lagoon of Burnham Park. It was a first time for me to capture an almost birds-eye-view of the park, that even if it was foggy, it still became a favorite.

Baguio City Sunset

Baguio City Sunset
Another image taken from the same balcony. I took three images to edit it as a panorama and this was the middle part. I was so sleepy that night and I didn't get up as soon as my alarm went off the next morning, such a regret that I wasn't able to capture the sunrise from my hotel room window... but seeing the sunset was already a reward for me.

Purple Flowers

Purple Flowers
I don't know the name of this flower...but I love it.

Alodia Gosiengfiao

Alodia Gosiengfiao
At the event I attended, part of the celebrities present at the event were cosplay sisters Alodia and Ashley Gosiengfiao. I wasn't able to take much pictures of them, but I was able to capture this close up picture of her. Isn't she pretty?

Ashley Gosiengfiao

Ashley Gosiengfiao
Alodia's sister. A blogger friend of mine liked her features more than she like Alodia's. They're both pretty, but I still am an Alodia fan.

Pollen

Pollen
Another nameless flower for me...I took this while having some refreshments as this flower was part of the table's centerpiece. I may be in Baguio for two days, but time wasn't enough for me to really explore and capture the awesome flowers, which are so abundant during this time of the year.

Staff House

Staff House
Just after the event ended, we were given time to buy stuff to take home, then it was time for us to travel back to Manila. This was where some of our companions stayed at, and this picture I took while we were waiting for them. I loved how this place looked like - so much trees and plants around... wish I have a house like this, too!