Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Monday (Texture)

Happy Monday, everybody!

Texture


This picture was something I took a few minutes ago, when I learned that today's prompt is "texture." I was hoping to take pictures of my hand against a pebbled wall, but it was difficult for me to bend my left hand as I hold the camera with my right hand... so when I saw my cat Oreo sleeping on the rubber mat, I just lowered myself to take the shot.

The cats love this mat. This is where they sleep and/or relax during lazy times (which is most of the time), and the stringy rubber molded together provide a great material for them to sharpen their nails. As for us, where... this is where we dust our footwear before entering the receiving area. :)

Hope everyone is going to have a great week ahead.

*** Jenn ***