Monday, April 25, 2011

A Bleeding Heart, Maybe?

Bleeding Heart?

Macro Monday Today's Flowers

My share this Monday is another flower picture, because yes, I do tie up the memes because there are just so many good memes happening at the same time. Anyway, I don't know what this flower is called, but it seems to look a lot like bleeding heart.

I took this picture in Baguio City last March... that city certainly has all sorts of flowers that everytime I go there, I can just roam around take pictures of flowers and be a happy photographer. I edited this on GIMP, this time using the path tool. I always make a selection using the scissors, but because the stem of the flower was quite small, using the scissors gave me a not so good selection. The path tool was a more stable tool to use, in my opinion, so I guess I am going to use it that often now.

Have a great week ahead, everyone!

*** Jenn ***