Monday, April 18, 2011

Color Splash Sunday: Bougainvillea

Wow... has it really been a week since I last update this blog? Well, I wasn't gone, it's just that last week, my cousin worked on my net book, and now that my net book has been upgraded from Windows XP to Windows 7, much of the task that I needed to do was to put back the picture files we first saved in DVDs. Transferring the files is taking a whole lot of time, so blogging was a bit difficult for me, as I have to check each DVD if I needed one particular photo file.

In my Facebook, I am currently editing and uploading pictures from April 2010 (yes, I am pretty much a year behind my Facebook uploads), and checking the pictures worthy of uploading, I saw this picture and thought I'd share it for Color Splash Sunday:

Bougainvillea


April 2010, I signed up for a photo hunt (a fun blog game happening every other month), and one of the items was "smell." Last week of that month, I went for a week vacation in my mom's hometown and spent the entire vacation in Aunt Jo's house. It was already the last day of the month and I still haven't finished hunting all the items in the list, so I just asked my niece Grace (daughter of cousin Ailene) to pose for me. Well, the bougainvillea flowers aren't fragrant, but I just wanted to achieve the "smell" side of it, and I was thankful she posed for me.

By the way, I wanted to thank Amy for choosing my last CSS picture as part of her top three photos.



*** Jenn ***