Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hibiscus' Center

Hibiscus



I still cannot access my files stored in DVDs, so it was a bit difficult for me to find for pictures to share. The first picture I saw with a red tint on it was this - a picture I took at the weekend market of Lung Center of the Philippines while waiting for my friends. Whenever I see hibiscus, I would always try to focus on the 5 dots on its tip, but oftentimes, the camera would focus on the pollens. This wasn't really a good picture, but I did get to make some of the pollens in good focus, so I am sharing it. :)

*** Jenn ***

2 comments:

stan said...

I like where u chooose to focus on in this GREAT macro shot!

Hootin Anni said...

Love this macro shot...I have the very same hibiscus in our back yard.

My Tuesday Photo Do hope you can find time to visit with me.