Sunday, July 11, 2010

Purple Crablet

Purple Crab


When we did a little outdoor adventure, one of the places we went to was the shores of Peswa. My cousin Dang was so into picking sea shells by the sea shore (hehehe... that was a tongue twister), that her boyfriend asked us to cross the island (there was an easy trail to take) to the other side because the sun was shining directly on us should we stay on the first location. While my cousin and her boyfriend picked shells, my niece Grace (cousin Ailene's daughter) and I roamed around to see the scenery and to take pictures.

We found this cave in the island and curious as we were we went inside and tried to fit ourselves into the hole to get out of it. Once out, Grace saw this crab and thought it looked cute because of its color... but sadly the crab was already dead. Stinky as it was, I still took time to take pictures because I did find the color cute, too. Well, purple is my favorite color, that's why.

*** Jenn ***

3 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Wonderful... certainly not the average critter :D

cat said...

Wow what a cool critter!

Joanne Olivieri said...

The coloring is so vibrant and unusual. What a fantastic shot.