Monday, July 19, 2010

The Pink Ones




It was early 2008 when I took interest in taking pictures, but at that time I was only using my cell phone to take pictures. For something that has macro function, it was basically the first thing I have learned, and when my sister and I decided to travel to Baguio City before going to our place in La Union, I tested my cell phone by taking pictures of different flowers in Burnham Park.

This wasn't a good picture, I know that... but sometimes it was just so nice to look back and reminisce on the past. If not for this not so good picture, I wouldn't be able to learn more about the art of taking pictures. Well, I still am not a good picture taker up to this date, but I could say I have learned.

Have a great start of the week, everyone!

*** Jenn ***

1 comment:

Mylene said...

Nice pinks flowers