Monday, June 20, 2011

Quotography | Happiness

There are so many things that gives me happiness (my faith, my family, my hobbies, my cats...), but choosing a particular picture might be a form of favoritism, so I just chose an image that bind them all.

Heart Shaped Leaf

This heart-shaped leaf was something I took at Colinas Verdes while taking a rest after a jog. It's no longer fresh, but even if the leaf was already wilting, it still stood out and I quickly spotted and photographed it.

I guess that's love... even if it's already wearing out, it still continues to provide.

If you have been reading my blogs, I have said that last week hasn't been good to me, but like what the quote said, I control my happiness, and that it something that I should do this week - turn my life (at least my emotions) around. If last week was crappy, I really resolve to make this week awesome.

*** Jenn ***