As the sunshine peeps in, so is the sunshine in my heart - I am so thankful things are doing great now.
For this week's Texture Tuesdays edition, the prompt is about "Sweet Peeps," and since I don't really take portraits (simply because there weren't chances), I just looked for one of my sister's pictures - which I photographed, of course.
* just mouse over to see the SOOC shot *
This picture was taken atop the Bantay Belfry in Ilocos Sur last March. Editing this picture using GIMP wasn't that complicated, and here were the steps I made:
- Re-size image to 640x480.
- Ran the National Geographic script (my favorite script).
- A pass of the Urban Acid script.
- Applied two layers of Kim Klassen's "Granny's Cupboard", one set to Multiply at 100%, the other set to Normal at 25%. Flattened the image.
- Ran the Split Tone script.
- Ran the burn tool set to shadow at 30%
*** Jenn ***